About Me



Hi, I am Carrie Armitage, creator and designer of P.U. Toes. I'm also mother to my little girl Emily and wife to my wonderful husband, Troy. In my spare time (I say that tongue in cheek!), I sew handcrafted baby shoes and slippers from fun and funky cotton fabrics.

I first started making the shoes for my daughter but had such fun choosing the fabrics that I decided to make a few and sell them at craft sales. The next thing I knew I had sold out of some designs and was taking custom orders. That lead me here to www.myputoes.blogspot.com where you can view, have fun and order P.U. Toes for that fashionable little person in your life!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie,
    I am glad to have seen you at Brandon, hopefully we will be at other shows together soon. Check out my blog at NancyBloklandPottery@blogspot.com

    and see the latest firing!

    ReplyDelete